Jun 24, 2013

Pumpkin Seeds


Last time, i was bored, i stayed all day at home. I didn't go anywhere or met my friends because they haven't finished their examination yet. I sent a message for my mother. I asked her to buy some seeds. Flowers seeds. I wanted to plant some flowers in my house's yard. Why? Why suddenly i wanted to plant it. Why? Because last last last night, i dreamed about my house was full of flowers and it was really really impressive. I got a board that full of flowers seeds arrangements. It was amazing and when i wanted to plant it, suddenly i woke up. How sad i am. That's all.
My mother said she hadn't found any seed, but she had vegetable seeds at home. Actually, i was sad, but vegetable seed is enough. Then she gave me pumpkin seeds and i planted just three seeds in one polybag. After several days, my mother told me it has grown. I was really really happy. Wanna see it???


Tadaaaaa~ So green, isn’t it? At first, I was confused. Why just two pumpkin plants are growing. Where was the another one? I already knew the one that didn’t grow just let its brother and sister live. What a kind pumpkin plant it is.


                I didn’t measure it but i think the lenght is about 5 cm. I really hope it will grow bigger and produce healthy vegetable. Than my family can eat it. Hahaha our family love vegetable because all vegetables give the best nutrition for human body. So, try to love vegetable! Because from vegetables, you will get a lot of benefits.


                Oh ya, don’t forget to water your plant yeah! Because sometimes they are tired of standing on the ground and they need water to overcome their body when they are thirsty. They also need fertilizer to overcome their stomach when they are hungry.


            You get greeting from my pumpkin plants. Say HI and always pray for their growing. Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...