Jul 25, 2016

UNBOXING MY FIRST ALTHEA BOX

Hello everyone!
Finally, I come back again. Come back with MY FIRST ALTHEA BOX in my hand! Hurray!!!

After a long time, finally i got my first Althea box and it came up with its SOFT PINK box. Actually, I'm kinda a little bit dissapointed because i though i would get Althea's Ramadhan limited edition box which its box colour is green but it's okay because it's also my fault to order it so late. I ordered them on July 5 which is almost Ied Fitri, exactly the next day.

I ordered my first Althea box on July 5 and paid it via DOKU Alfamart on July 6. The ordered status 'from delay to processing' was changing on the next day, July 7. It took one day for changing maybe because of  they're too busy during Ramadhan and like i said before it was almost Ied Fitri. They shipped my box on July, 10 and arrived to my home safely on July 21. It took 11 days for shipping. I know it was so long time because they stucked in Jakarta for custom clearing and i was like a crazy person waiting for my packet and tracking them everytime while praying hope the status changed soon. Finally, it really arrived to my home and i felt relieved because i was afraid before if my packet wouldn't come and actually it is my first order from abroad.

Here, my Ecargo Tracking and you can take a look~


And noooow, I want to unbox my first althea box and share it with you guuuys! I will also give my reasons why i bought them all. Ofcourse, i have some reasons to buy each item because i just don't want to waste my money to something that i don't need and also before i bought them, i had thought clearly and convinced myself. I also have read their preview before from another beauty bloggers. Okaaay, let's check it out!!!

First of all, it came with thick Fushia plastic outside the box. It is really beautiful and eye-catching, right? My address is also written completely and as you can see it was shipped from KR (Korea) to ID (Indonesia).


You can also find ALTHEA logo in it and for your information, it is not printed but a sticker. So cuteeee~






You can see that i have opened the fushia plastic and it is really sticky, so you don't have to be afraid if suddenly the box comes out from the plastic because it will never happen.



After the box was pulled out from the plastic, you can find the box is wrapped by bubble wrap. Oh God, it is very safety because if Althea doesn't wrap the box carefully, the box can be dented. Standing applause for Althea!!!


And here it is ~ ALTHEA SOFT PINK BOX :)


I found mine a little bit dented because maybe when shipped, the box was catapulted everywhere hihihi but it was not a problem for me :)


And TADAAA~ It is the first look when i opened my box and you can see there is a freebies. Love love ^_^



Next, are you curious what kind of k-beauty products that i have bought? Okay, let's take a look!


1. Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50 PA+++ - Rosy Beige
I never have a cushion before and i really fall in love with this cushion. At first, i was looking for foundation from Etude House and haven't found something that really catch my eyes yet. But, after i took a look at this cushion and read some review from beauty bloggers, i decided to buy one. Why i don't choose the Real Powder Cushion which is the new cushion version from Etude? Because i read it is matte finish and i don't like matte. I like this Precious Mineral Any Cushion because the final look is dewy. I choose Rosy Beige because i have an asian white skin and i want my final skin looks rosy, not more whitey.


2. Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack
You know why korean girls' faces look really healthy and beautiful. That's because they really care with their skincare. One of their secret is using sleeping pack at night. Beside the famous Laneige Water Sleeping Pack, this Green Tea Sleeping Pack from Innisfree is also well-known. Why I choose this one because i have falled in love first at this Green Tea Sleeping Pack then Laneige Water Sleeping Pack so i decided to buy this one first. And as you know, Innisfree is using natural ingredients for their products and that's one of the reasons why i prefer Innisfree product for my skincare. After finish this one, maybe i will try Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. I will give a review after i use this Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack for about one month on my face. Guys, the green tea smells really nice and relaxing. I love it!


3. Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint - All Night Red
Actually, at first i wanna buy Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint but suddenly it was out of stock when i haven't even checkout my order. So sad ~ But, i find this Liptone is also pretty cool and many beauty bloggers suggest to buy it so, i decided to buy this liptone to replace delight tony tint before. I know it's a little bit pricey for this small glass bottle but the result doesn't make you dissapointed. I will also give a review for this one, so wait for the next post ya!


4. Tony Moly BlackGel Eye Liner - Pearl Black
I have used Eye Liner pen from Naked before but i really dissapointed because it dries very fast and the quality is not so good. So, I wanna try Gel Eye Liner and i find this BlackGel Eye Liner is famous among Korean Teenagers. You can see from the packaging, the design is really unique and i'm really into it. I choose Pearl Black colour because i don't want only black colour (it is too mainstream for eyeliner colour) but also the pearl that makes the eyeliner looks good. The pearl is sparkling in your eyes and its looks luxurious. 


5. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow New - Black
I am not really good at drawing and shaping eyebrow. Beside pencil, i prefer this one because it already has its own shape like an eyebrow and i can apply it on my eyebrow easily. I will also make review for this Drawing Eye Brow New from Etude House and tell you how to draw Korean Eye Brow Look.


6. The Style 4D Mascara
I found this Mascara is good and cheaper in Althea. So, i decided to buy one because i rarely use mascara so i thought beside buying the pricy one, the cheaper one with good quality is also recommended. I didn't only buy this mascara because it is cheap but also many people said it has a good quality and the final looks 4D like the name told.


7. It's My Eye Maker It's My Eyelash Curler (Comb)
I am a beginner and i don't have an eyelash curler before. Actually, I have decided to buy Eyelash Curler for a long time ago but i never ended buy it because i haven't found a good one. Then, i prefer to buy it from one of Korean Merk which is It's My and why I choose the comb one because i haven't seen eyelash curler with a comb before and if you want to take out the comb, you can. So, rather than buying the non-comb one with the same price as the comb one, you will be more thrifty to get both hehehe.


8. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Freebies)
Oh God, how lucky i am to get this one free. Actually i have added this Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask to my wishlist and i plan to buy it for my third order in Althea (my second order haven't arrived yet). But before buying the big one, i don't know if this mask fit to my skin or not. So, i feel lucky because i can try this mask and if it is fit to my skin, i can put it to my wishlist. For your information, this mask is really good and famous because of its natural jeju volcanic and many people like its good result on their skin. I will make a review too.

And, finiiiiiiiiiish. That's all my korean beauty products that i have bought and i bet they will be very useful for me. What do you think guuuys? Do you also want to buy the same products as mine? Think clearly before you buy something ya because if something doesn't really give benefit for you, you will just waste your money. Be a smart buyer, okay?

Guuuuys, I will review each products for my next post, so wait for it yaaa~ If you have something you wanna ask or give a feedback, you can comment down below because it is really worth for me and i love to read your comment. Let me know that you have read my post by giving comment. Thank you so much for reading, guuuys. Good night everyone! Love Love Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...