Jun 18, 2014

Hi There!!! :)

OH MY GOD!!! It is 2014 now. You haven’t written any post yet in this year. Where are you, Ayu? It had been 10 months since the last time you wrote post. Where are you hiding???

I am so sorry guys. I haven’t written any post yet since last July 2013. I was too busy this year. I am turning the third year of senior high school now. I am too busy with my school. What I do is study, study, and study. I just want to make my parents are proud of me. There aren’t any parents who aren’t happy when they know their child is success.

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah SWT. All my efforts were paid by Allah SWT. I passed Economi Olimpiad. Allah let me and my friends passed OSN- city last May. Allah SWT has paid our efforts. Big thanks to Allah SWT. At first, I didn’t expect to pass OSK, but Allah made me strong and believe. Because of Allah, me and my friends can go to OSN- province. Thanks so much to Allah SWT and here it is.

from left to right : Agni 3rd Chemistry - Ayu 3rd Economi - Syifa 3rd Geosains - Sinta 2nd Physics
I am the third Economi Olimpiad, Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah, we have followed OSN- province on last 10 June. We have tried and always pray to Allah SWT. Hope Allah paid our efforts for this OSP. Hope we can pass OSP, and go to Lombok for OSN, and back to Aceh safely with medal. Amin ya Allah. Hope we can make our parents are proud of us. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Always remember your God. Always remember Allah SWT. Hope Allah’s grace always flow to our life. If you don’t obedient with your religion, then you can’t live happily in this world. Insya Allah, I will always trust in Allah. Hope we can live happily in this world and come together in Jannah. Amin ya Rabbal Alamin. Thanks so much to Allah SWT. There is one God, Allah SWT and Muhammad SAW is Allah’s prophet.

Okay, finish for today. Hope you enjoy my post. Don't forget to pray to your God. See you next time, guuuuyyyyyssssss!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...